Rhys Lewis - Goodbye, Forever Lyrics


Goodbye, Forever Lyrics by Rhys Lewis

Blackbird
Crossword
Sunset
Starlight
Dead leaves
Red wine
Fried eggs
Half rhymes
Brushstrokes
Grapefruit
Mushroom
Blue suit
House pants
Long blacks
Wet sand
Hatchback and oh

My mother thinks that I'm mad to give it all up
I got scared and all in my head and thought I should run
Well, it's fight or flight and I flew right into the sun, into the sun

And we faded with the wild flowers
Our endless summer's final hour went up in flames
Oh, what a life we made
Heavy hearted breathing shallow
The memories leave the longest shadows it's worth the pain
Oh, what a life we made

Goodbye
Goodbye, forever
Goodbye
Goodbye, forever
Goodbye
Goodbye, forever
Goodbye
Goodbye, forever

Bonzai
Sex toys
Match point
Card games
Hotel
Red dress
Bare foot
Floorboards
Brushstrokes
Grapefruit
Mushroom
Blue suit
House pants
Long blacks
Wet sand
Hatchback and oh

My mother thinks that I'm mad to give it all up
I got scared and all in my head and thought I should run
Well, it's fight or flight and I flew right into the sun, into the sun

And we faded with the wild flowers
Our endless summer's final hour went up in flames
Oh, what a life we made
Heavy hearted breathing shallow
The memories leave the longest shadows it's worth the pain
Oh, what a life we made

Goodbye
Goodbye, forever
Goodbye
Goodbye, forever
Goodbye
Goodbye, forever
Goodbye
Goodbye, forever