Rosa Linn - Music I Love Lyrics


Music I Love Lyrics by Rosa Linn

[Verse 1]
Everything you say is a song
And I hope it goes on and on
Three minutes ain't enough
Three words I know because
Every time you talk is a rhyme
And I got your lips memorised
You touch like poetry
So keep on holding me

[Pre-Chorus]
There were some voices that made me cry
I left them there in the past
But yours is something I can't describe
I wanna dance, dance, dance, oh-oh-oh

[Chorus]
You feel like the music I love
The music I love, the music I love (Love, love)
You sound like the music I love
The music I love, the music I love (Love, love)

[Post-Chorus]
La-la, love, love, la-la-la, love
La-la, love, love, la-la-la, love

[Verse 2]
Memories of old melodies
They used to sing me to sleep
They rocked me out the dark
And healed my broken heart
You taste like my favorite drink
Oh, I love the way that you think
I think that we should run
We don't need anyone

[Pre-Chorus]
There were some voices that made me cry
I left them there in the past
But yours is something I can't describe
I wanna dance, dance, dance, oh-oh-oh

[Chorus]
You feel like the music I love
The music I love, the music I love (Love, love)
You sound like the music love
The music I love, the music I love (Love, love)

[Bridge]
Makes me wanna sing you all my life
Play forever, never leave my mind

[Chorus]
Oh-oh, 'cause
You feel like the music I love
The music I love, the music I love
The music I love, the music I love
The music I love, the music I love

[Outro]
You feel like the music I love
The music I love, the music I love