AERYA - DELETE MY NUMBER Lyrics


DELETE MY NUMBER Lyrics by AERYA

[Verse 1]
I saw your name light up my phone
Like a ghost that learned to call
Three missed texts and a sorry face
Like that would fix it all

You said you needed time to think
Well, baby, take forever
I was crying in my good dress once
But I look much better together

[Pre-Chorus]
With myself now
With my head high
With my red lips
And my dry eyes

[Chorus]
Delete my number
Don't call me when you're lonely
Don't text me when it's raining
Saying, "Baby, you still know me"

Delete my number
Delete my name
Delete the girl who waited
In the doorway in the rain

[Verse 2]
I hope your mother asks about me
And I hope you have to lie
Say, "She's doing well without me"
With a little shame behind your eyes

I hope you hear my favourite song
In some bar on Friday night
And for three whole minutes, darling
You remember I was right

[Chorus]
Delete my number
Don't call me when you're lonely
Don't text me when it's raining
Saying, "Baby, you still know me"

Delete my number
Delete my name
Delete the girl who waited
In the doorway in the rain