Tsu Surf Ft. Joe Budden - Conversations Lyrics

Song Title: Conversations Lyrics
Artist: Tsu Surf (Ft. Joe Budden)

[Tsu Surf]
Constantly accomplishing all of these new accomplishments
Sometimes I wake up and feel like I ain't really accomplished shit
Honestly it's stressful, thoughts as random as this bitch that I'm next to
I know this conversation probably like pot to kettle
I need your opinion, I could possibly be tripping
My conclusions all the same, it be like fuck it or Smith 'n'
I need logic, I got skeletons in my closet
Won't say I'm trying to clean it up, just sort it out
Sharing with you shit that I thought about
Huh, can't stop dreaming bout
Joe, how I get these demons out?
Voices in my head I need to scream it out
Man I did bad things, I ain't proud and I ain't glad things
They was trying to press me, I gave 'em Jordan that's mad rings
Buncha shit, tell me how you think I should handle it
Or manage it, fuck I wasn't ready for this camera shit
And Grandma's sick, god damn man Grandma's sick
Fuck I'm probably rambling, shit here I go rambling

[Joe Budden]
Something gotta give with it
You don't get rid of your demons, you learn to live with it
4/5th in the capsule, painkillers for the nights you get sick with it
Blind's is over your eyes, nigga shit's vivid
Get livid
Shit twisted, it'll happen like a bad disaster
Niggas see you like a battle rapper
But you your own worst enemy so when you leave SMACK, you have to have the real battle after

[Tsu Surf]
You right, but I lost 3 homies in like 4 weeks
Same place I call home, nothing 'bout Newark sweet
And I don't keep it on me just so I could hold heat
I keep it cause the reaper laying niggas in these cold streets
If I go, how my daughter gon' eat?
How I'm gon' tell my wife I'm wrong, how my mama gon' sleep?
Sheesh, they say when you speak it you bring it in the flesh
A few my niggas next, and I'm feeling like a nigga next

[Joe Budden]
Nigga stop it
You got time on your side like that Glock is, that paranoia got you obnoxious
Let me paint an angle, you ain't lose friends you gained angels
So before bed you should be saying "thank you"
And oh, far as your seed just be there and stay put
I only see mine on my baby mother's Facebook
You got a hand in rap and one in the streets
Gotta be faithful to one when them two sides meet

[Tsu Surf]
Me and my baby mama tried to work it out again
Same results, was just running her mouth again
Pushed me away, I won't lie I dipped out again
Here I go tryna freshly paint an old house again
Do they always leave with more than they came with?
Text you like they changed, turn around and be the same bitch
Man I need answers Joe, I need answers

[Joe Budden]
Look, get you some shit to roll, a little cancer
Get you a stack of ones, a couple dancers
They'll make you king for the night, or maybe chancellor
She'll think you still in the hood, standing on Chancellor
Baby mom's wild whenever they get to chance to
Useless arguments I never, been a fan of
That's 18 years of dealing with the banter
Restraining order, she'll violate if you don't ban her
That's payback for all the bullshit she think you hand her

[Tsu Surf]
Okay well
Tylenol bottles full of Xans
Couple 100s, couple bitches now I guess I got plans
Can't let her get the best of me
First she say fuck it now she paragraph texting me
I'm the reason we like this, well allegedly
Thoughts all scrambled, other bitches keep egging me
Bugging out, fall asleep, creeping turn to breakfast in another house
Wild sex with bitches that barely give they number out
Always start with a chill
Before the sex, before the feelings, before shit get real
I felt like I ain't need her, felt shit change and started confiding in Karisha
Swear it was something I ain't mean to do
Then stopped giving a fuck when I found out she cheated too
Unbelievable, who coulda guessed a nigga stressing said F it?
Rebounds turned into a new possession, shit is getting hectic

[Joe Budden]
New possession, same shot clock
Funny wherever I go, them same thots watch
When in VIP unscrewing, playing Ciroc top
So she think I'll jump for the box, playing hopscotch
But I can't give you girl advice
Not when I used to use girls as a vice
Shit sex was a drug, the orgasm was a high on it's own man
Knew they was addicted, they never got with the program
Or was it codependency? In reverse, did I need them to depend on me?
Showing unconditional love, no contingency
Though I knew it wouldn't last, I pretended to be
My aura never came off as apprehensive at least
So if you listening please don't take this offensively
It wasn't meant to be, you took a ride with the devil
Jekyll and Hyde, no wonder I was hiding Jekyll
They couldn't take it any longer from me
So it's odd they all moved around the corner from me
Maybe they hoping we'll run into each other, that'll ruin you
Sorta like a car to a deer, that's what y'all are to me, my dear
Do you sleep better knowing that a part of me is near?
But I'm so outta love you gotta pardon if I care, I swear
The distaste stems from this space
I think the love is lost, they think it's misplaced

[Tsu Surf]
I think it's like, suddenly every bitch got time
When I'm back home, I be feeling like LeBron
They say you made it, I just be thinking in my mind
I ain't made it 'til I made a safe haven for my mom
I think I fucked up too many times, don't think she fully understand the whole grind
Wonder if Alana know why daddy go, she can't get Doc mixed up as her daddy, bro

[Joe Budden]
I been there, playing a role, couldn't take it
They told me you gotta fake it 'til you make it
Against my will I tried everything to embrace it
And then I transformed into everything I hated
I always picture me spending bank in the district
Then I learned you get famous before you get rich
They'll think you balling, you might have to bounce on
Dudes counting your money you thought that you could count on

Previous Post Next Post