Ludacris ft. Slaughterhouse - F5 Furiously Dangerous Lyrics



Here is F5 Furiously Dangerous Lyrics by Ludacris Ft. Slaughterhouse

[hook: claret jai]
we’re so furiously dangerous

[verse 1: ludacris]
death by lyrical injection
i kill you rappers
a lot of green with a yellow complexion
women call me the green bay packer
i pack the zero’s
meaning mucho deniro
so paid, rappers is waitin’ on trey til they get knicked like melo
hello luda!
tell theses other boys double up
‘cause i got some work all on my waist but i call it a tummy tuck
my every records jumpin’, or playin’ double dutch
i shit on rappers every verse just got the bubble gut

[verse 2: joe budden]
let me tell this to the people not understandin’ my moxy
animal, watch me
if you think it’s ?, stop me
but then i hit ‘em with a flow, that they can’t even copy
see, we don’t play that
where i’m from it’s like fantasy hockey
sup with the dog, thugs want a war
bad jean, what you want to trade slugs on the floor
while you cuffin’ em more, i’m stuff in the jaw
illegal for you to reworking ?
you and your skills tryna ? on my squad
what you want? a crash course in a smart car
going speeding on the line, brake pad
? drive on the race track
for the line ? maybach
we ruining hip hop, slaughterhouse and payback
in the shape of a tatt, we done faded to black

[hook: claret jai]

[verse 3 - royce da 5'9'']
i went from eating top ? in a top ?
check full of commas
no regrets except for the drama
i remember a time when my only perfection was my momma
my mind went in wrong direction
now it’s time to ?
writ in my honour cause bitch i bonker, plural
in a whip with my ivanka, ? girl
she on e, feeling on me, sitting on key
while i’m bumping the other world
got a ? from britney, no he didn’t did he
“we run this town”
no he didn’t did he
i feel like taking a class,
you take a sip with me
she from the city of jackson
i call her missippi, that was pretty witty
demand like a black man tryna get re-elected

[hook: claret jai]


[joell ortiz]
?
pedal to the floor
just ? through the ghetto
in case i gotta throw some letters through your door
referee mind state, i’m settling the score
i don’t know what ya’ll hating for
wait, wait, know what, matter fact
i don’t know what you’re waiting for
i aint finna say nothing, turn the bass up more til the speakers pop
i get a kick outta that, like a speakers ?
see i was a little kid with his thumbs in his ears
and his ? in his ear going na-na-na-nah-naaar
just when you think it stop na-na-na-nah-naaar
everything i speak is hot
dont be mad at least everything you speak is…
i can’t think of nothing nice to say, you’re not nice okay

[crooked i]
rapper, hustler, entrepreneur
my shit fly like a …

This image may be subject to copyright.
Previous Post Next Post