Sasha Keable - options Lyrics


options Lyrics by Sasha Keable

[Verse 1]
Trust me
I never meant no harm, I'm not that messy
Tried to protect your heart, I'm not a monster
All the bad things that you like to write about me just ain't true
And you know, my reputation always proceeds me, ha
'Cause even though all of my exes hate my ass
They'd say you were dead wrong if you were to ask

[Pre-Chorus]
How you got me out here feelin' like I'm homesick?
When our home never existed
Somehow I kinda still miss it, oh
Now I'm in Miami fiendin' for you body
Already triеd to go to Tootsies
Now I'm speeding down the highway (Calling)

[Chorus]
Calling you so we can havе some breakup sex
Don't do it if this shit gon' make you upset
'Cause I've already planned who I'm gon' shout next
Options, I got options, oh
Calling you so we can have some breakup sex
Don't look at me crazy when I'm in your bed
Ain't gotta remind me of what I said
Options, I got options, oh

[Verse 2]
Missed me (Missed me, baby)
Your arms are tremblin' and your voice is shaky (Oh)
I knew that this would happen if I pulled up (Pulled up, oh)
How am I supposed to move on if I can't leave?
Maybe (Maybe), I won't
But someone else is waiting for me at home (Waiting for me, yeah?)
'Cause when I started making space for your problems (Mmm)
All of my old ways crept back in (Back in)

[Pre-Chorus]
How you got me out here feelin' like I'm homesick?
When our home never existed
Somehow I kinda still miss it, oh
Now I'm in Miami fiendin' for you body
Already tried to go to Tootsies
Now I'm speeding down the highway (Calling)

[Chorus]
Calling you so we can have some breakup sex
Don't do it if this shit gon' make you upset
'Cause I've already planned who I'm gon' shout next
Options, I got options, oh
Calling you so we can have some breakup sex
Don't look at me crazy when I'm in your bed
Ain't gotta remind me of what I said
Options, I got options, oh

[Outro]
I got options
I got options, ooh
I got options, oh
Oh, I got options, oh
Oh, uh, oh, woah
Oh, woah, yeah, yeah, yeah