Knox - Sad Song Lyrics


Sad Song Lyrics by Knox

Ooh
Ooh, ooh-ooh
Ooh
Ooh
Ooh, ooh
Ooh
Ooh, ooh

Four walls, me and my guitar
Tryna find a fix for a broken heart
I'm so gone, head up in the stars
Hopin' for the best, 'nother shot in the dark like
No, I've never been cool, I've never been tough
Just a little weirdo singin' 'bout la-la-love
Still singin' 'bout love, love, love

But someone somewhere's always screamin'
"Give it up, give it up"

But maybe I won't if they're gonna show up
Maybe I don't really wanna grow up
Maybe I'm happy singin' sad, sad songs
Like, ooh
Remember those days where they never got better?
Then everything changed, but one thing's forever
Maybe I'm happy singin' sad, sad songs
Like, ooh (Got 'em singin' like)

Ooh (Singin' like)
Ooh, ooh
Ooh
Ooh, ooh

I've been chasin' dreams, but it don't come cheap
Oh, I've been tradin' streams in exchange for sleep
And I'm professionally paid to perpetually overthink
And I'd overthink forever if it makes you raise a drink

But someone somewhere's always screamin'
"Give it up, give it up"

But maybe I won't if they're gonna show up
Maybe I don't really wanna grow up
Maybe I'm happy singin' sad, sad songs
Like, ooh
Remember those days where they never got better?
Then everything changed, but one thing's forever
Maybe I'm happy singin' sad, sad songs
Like, ooh (Got 'em singin' like)

Ooh (Singin' like)
Ooh, ooh
Ooh
Ooh, ooh
Ooh (Singin' sad, sad songs)
Ooh, ooh
Ooh
Ooh, ooh

Well, someone somewhere's always screamin'
"Give it up, give it up"

But maybe I won't if they're gonna show up
Part of me knows that I gotta grow up
But maybe I'm happy singin' sad, sad songs
Like, ooh
Remember those days where they never got better?
Then everything changed, but one thing's forever
Maybe I'm happy singin' sad, sad songs
Like, ooh (Got 'em singin' like)

Ooh (Singin' sad, sad songs)
Ooh, ooh (Got 'em singin' like)
Ooh
Ooh, ooh (Got 'em singin' like)
Ooh
Ooh, ooh
Ooh
Ooh, ooh