Molly Lyrics by Emei
[Verse 1]
Molly, I can tell that you've been really goin' through it
I don't wanna be that guy, but damn it, someone's gotta do it
There's a crowd of people waitin', they got tickets to the show
And a little girl who looks just like you in the second row
And I know it feels impossible to get back on the saddle
And I wouldn't tell you if I didn't think that you could handle it
The show, it must go on
Come on and give 'em one more song
[Pre-Chorus]
One foot in front of the other
One foot in front of the other
In front of the other, in front of the other
[Chorus]
Molly, hit your mark, hit your mark
Put your makeup on and say your lines
Play the part, еven with a broken heart
'Causе it's gonna be alright
Just get through tonight
Baby, you're on in five
So get your ass up, Molly
[Verse 2]
Oh God, have you seen her?
Yeah, she's cryin' in the corner
But I checked the corner
Oh, shit, now the crowd is getting warmer
Ahem, how are y'all doin' tonight?
Are you havin' a good time?
But seriously, where the fuck is Molly?
I can hear them getting louder
Listen, maybe we should just get someone—
It's okay, okay, I found her
The show, it must go on
Go on and give 'em one more song
[Pre-Chorus]
One foot in front of the other
In front of the other, in front of the other
[Chorus]
Molly, hit your mark, hit your mark
Put your makeup on and say your lines
Play the part, even with a broken heart
'Cause it's gonna be alright
Just get through tonight
Baby, you're on in five
So get your ass up, Molly
[Bridge]
(Brr, ma-ma-ma-mi)
In for three, out for four
Leave my baggage at the door
Strike a pose, cue the band
Babe, you're fuckin' Superman
[Chorus]
Molly, hit your mark, hit your mark
Put your makeup on and say your lines
Play the part, even if he broke your heart
'Cause it's gonna be alright
Just get through tonight
Baby, you're on in five
So get your ass up, baby
Hit your mark, Molly
