Waylon Wyatt & Carter Faith - I’m Sorry But I Love You Lyrics


I’m Sorry But I Love You Lyrics by Waylon Wyatt & Carter Faith

[Verse 1: Waylon Wyatt]
Maybe we're a little lost in translation
But, hey, what's the cost of saying
What lately I've been praying
For you to know?

[Verse 2: Waylon Wyatt]
Scared of lines that I might be crossing
I'm like a dead man walking
What will you do it I start falling
Off this tightrope?

[Chorus: Waylon Wyatt & Carter Faith]
Well, I'm sorry, but I love you
If I don't tell you, I'm afraid this heart'll break
And I hate to lay that on you
And look like an old fool 'cause I know that you could say
That you don't love me, you don't want me
You don't need me like I need you
Yeah, I'm sorry, but I had to 'cause I love you

[Verse 3: Carter Faith]
And I've made me quite a killing
Staring up at my bedroom ceiling
In hopes that you are feeling
The same way too

[Pre-Chorus: Carter Faith, Carter Faith & Waylon Wyatt]
And if you do, come on, tell mе
And if you don't, good Lord, help me

[Chorus: Waylon Wyatt & Carter Faith]
'Cause I'm sorry, but I lovе you
If I don't tell you, I'm afraid this heart'll break
And I hate to lay that on you
And look like an old fool 'cause I know that you could say
That you don't love me, you don't want me
You don't need me like I need you
Yeah, I'm sorry, but I had to 'cause I love you

[Pre-Chorus: Waylon Wyatt, Waylon Wyatt & Carter Faith]
And if you do, darling, tell me
And if you don't, good Lord, help me

[Chorus: Waylon Wyatt & Carter Faith]
'Cause I'm sorry, but I love you
If I don't tell you, I'm afraid this heart'll break
And I hate to lay that on you
And look like an old fool 'cause I know that you could say
That you don't love me, you don't want me
You don't need me like I need you
Yeah, I'm sorry, but I had to 'cause I love you

« Previous Post Next Post »