Pedro Santos - Should Have Known Better Lyrics


Should Have Known Better Lyrics by Pedro Santos

[Intro]
(I should have known better)

[Verse 1]
I look around, everybody's talking
But I don't hear a word they say
I think about it as I pull you close
Do I risk another heartbreak?

[Pre-Chorus]
I might get a little dizzy
Take a little trip
I'm going out and, God, I'm losing all control

[Chorus]
I can't hold back
I'm on track to a bad habit
Too fast to turn back now
I should have known better
Oh, I should have known better
'Cause you dance just like her
Like that, I'm right back to a bad habit
Two hands to take me down
I should've known better
Oh, I should've known better
'Cause you dance just like her

[Verse 2]
Don't make me wait, come on love, don't stay
I guеss we've both been herе before
Don't try to take your [?]
While I'm making plans to make you stay

[Pre-Chorus]
I might get a little dizzy
Take a little trip
I'm going out and, God, I'm losing all control

[Chorus]
I can't hold back
I'm on track to a bad habit
Too fast to turn back now
I should have known better
Oh, I should have known better
'Cause you dance just like her
Like that, I'm right back to a bad habit
Two hands to take me down
I should've known better
Oh, I should've known better
'Cause you dance just like her

[Post-Chorus]
Like her
Oh, I should have known better
Oh, I should have known better

[Chorus]
I can't hold back
I'm on track to a bad habit
Too fast to turn back now
I should have known better
Oh, I should have known better
'Cause you dance just like her
Like that, I'm right back to a bad habit
Two hands to take me down
I should've known better
Oh, I should've known better
'Cause you dance just like her

« Previous Post Next Post »