will you be coming around? Lyrics by Thomas Day
Sometimes before I rest
There's a moment I can get
Inside my head
I see you in that lavender dress
Back when the world made sense
And you didn't move out west
Before you got a bunch of friends
You were my ride or die 'til the end
You said you'd be here if became a mess
Well I ain't got much left
So where are you now?
I wanna know where you're now
Won't you sing to me now?
Will you be coming around?
Will you be coming around?
I've learned the science to let you go
But my inspiration doesn't listen
Put black markings on me my head to toe
But still it's not enough to make you move
While I've traveled round the world for you
But nothing ever turns you on
So many wasted days
So many words to say
But babe you gotta bail me out this cage
I think I'm about to fucking go insane yeah
So where are you now?
I wanna know where you're now
Won't you sing to me now?
Will you be coming around?
Will you be coming around?
Where are you now?
I wanna know where you're now
Won't you sing to me now?
Will you be coming around?
Will you be coming around?
