Say Something Lyrics by Sonny Fodera & Becky Hill
[Verse 1]
You said it all with nothing
At all (Uh-huh)
We avoid the problem
When I just wanna talk
[Pre-Chorus]
Oh, all I need is communication, oh
And all you need is someone to listen
[Chorus]
All you gotta do is
Say something, say anything
You give nothing, I give everything
Say something, say anything
I can't read your mind, just break the silence
[Build]
All you gotta do is
All you gotta do is
All you gotta do is
Say something, say something
[Drop]
(Say something, say anything)
(Yeah, say something, say anything)
Say something (Say anything)
(Yeah, say something)
All you gotta do is
(Say something, say anything)
(Yeah, say something, say anything)
Say something (Say anything)
Yeah, say something, say something
[Verse 2]
You don't need to shut down
On me, uh-huh
I just need to breathe out
Give you the space to speak
[Pre-Chorus]
Oh, all I need is communication, oh
And all you need is someone to listen
[Chorus]
So all you gotta do is
Say something, say anything
You give nothing, I give everything
Say something, say anything
I can't read your mind, just break the silence
[Build]
All you gotta do is (All you gotta do is)
All you gotta do is (Oh)
All you gotta do is, do is, do is, do is, do is
Say something, say something, yeah
[Drop]
Say something (Say anything)
(Yeah, say something, say anything)
Say something (Say anything)
(Yeah, say something)
All you gotta do is
Say something (Say anything)
(Yeah, say something, say anything)
Say something (Say anything)
I can't read your mind, just break the silence
Say anything
I can't read your mind, just break the silence
Everything
I can't read your mind, just break the silence
