Cheat Codes - The House That We Don’t Live In Anymore Lyrics


The House That We Don’t Live In Anymore Lyrics by Cheat Codes

We never got around
To plant the seeds that we were planning for the garden
We made plans to paint the walls
Bought the paint and brushes, but we never started

All the memories we had
The stories in these walls
And you wanted a football team
But I was not a team player at all

Sorry you never got the best of me
You're doing better, but it's bittersweet
Still see you leaving like I'm stuck in a revolving door
From the house that we don't live in anymore
And I want nothing but the best for you
Back in Seattle with somebody new
Still see you leaving like I'm stuck in a revolving door
From the house that we don't live in anymore

Paisley patterned sheets
You looked so pretty, yeah, so pretty in the morning
We imagined little shoes stand in the hall
Waiting to run home to the family

All the memories we had
The stories in these walls
And you wanted a football team
But I was not a team player at all

Sorry you never got the best of me
You're doing better, but it's bittersweet
Still see you leaving like I'm stuck in a revolving door
From the house that we don't live in anymore
And I want nothing but the best for you
Back in Seattle with somebody new
Still see you leaving like I'm stuck in a revolving door
From the house that we don't live in anymore

Sorry you never got the best of me
You're doing better, but it's bittersweet
Still see you leaving like I'm stuck in a revolving door
From the house that we don't live in anymore

« Previous Post Next Post »