Lilyisthatyou - MONEY CAN’T BUY HAPPINESS Lyrics


MONEY CAN’T BUY HAPPINESS Lyrics by Lilyisthatyou

[Chorus]
Money can't buy happiness
But I'm pretty happy right now
Money can't buy happiness
But I'm pretty happy right now
Money can't buy happiness
But I'm pretty happy right now
Money can't buy happiness
But I'm pretty happy right now

[Verse 1]
I'm on time, I don't need a Rolex
Life goes by, don't even notice, baby
Now, I need you to focus
Put aside your pride for a moment, baby
Woah, won't lift a finger
Woah-woah-woah-woah-woah, you're in your feelings
American Express it, babe

[Chorus]
Money can't buy happiness
But I'm pretty happy right now
Money can't buy happiness
But I'm pretty happy right now
Money can't buy happiness
But I'm pretty happy right now
Money can't buy happiness
But I'm pretty happy right now

[Verse 2]
I keep seein' dollar signs, no one to [?]
Every single timе, it's triple digits, all I need
It's what I like, really just my typе
Bills wrap tight, I'll American Express it, babe
[?]
Put it on me, and won't you take it off?
I like things, ruby red rings
Life ain't free, so I ripped the tag off, yuh

[Chorus]
Money can't buy happiness
But I'm pretty happy right now
Money can't buy happiness
But I'm pretty happy right now
Money can't buy happiness
But I'm pretty happy right now
Money can't buy happiness
But I'm pretty happy right now
Money can't buy happiness
But I'm pretty happy right now
Money can't buy happiness
But I'm pretty happy right now
Money can't buy happiness
But I'm pretty happy right now
Money can't buy happiness
But I'm pretty happy

[Outro]
Money can buy, can buy, can buy
Cars and clothes and drugs, whatever I like