no-style


Bigger In Texas Lyrics by Megan Thee Stallion

[Chorus]
Ayy, I'm at the top of my game, I'm who they hate
This shit come with the fame, that's how I knew that I made it
I woke up lookin' this good, I'm in my prime, these niggas gotta get played
If these bitches ain't mad, I need to go harder, I can't let 'em think we the same

[Verse 1]
Ass sittin' up like a horse's, pretty like a portrait, mouth full of diamonds and porcelain
Bitch, I know I'm gorgeous, lil' bitty waist, big titties, I don't need no corset
Rich off these endorsements, y'all hoes lazy, always worried 'bout a boyfriend
Pockets gettin' thickеr and thicker, I'm tastin' the money, it look likе I ate a few hundreds
I just hopped on a G6, I'm gettin' head while I'm playin' my Switch, hmm
This nigga found out about that nigga, I don't give a fuck 'cause I'm a pimp, hmm
Bitch, I look good in my throwbacks, look good chubby, I look good slim, hmm
Ignorin' the haters that speak on my body, this pussy ain't for none of them
Ayy, pullin' hoes scalp back like a scrunchie, tuned in, you subscribe to me monthly
A bum bitch can't get in my company, surrounded by stars like I'm reppin' my country
Projection, whole lotta projectin', you do the shit that you put on the next bitch
Bet against me, fuck up your parlay, these niggas know I'm the biggest investment

[Chorus]
Hmm, ayy, I'm at the top of my game, I'm who they hate
This shit come with the fame, that's how I knew that I made it
I woke up lookin' this good, I'm in my prime, these niggas gotta get played
If these bitches ain't mad, I need to go harder, I can't let 'em think we the same, hmm

[Verse 2]
E'rrythang bigger in Texas, no injections, we at the pole, no elections
Bitch, don't come around me tryna pass out drugs, ho, I ain't poppin' no Teslas
I don't wanna take no pictures, I don't get along with these airhead bitches, hmm
I don't even know this ho, the bitch keep beggin' me for attention, hmm
This pimp shit ain't nothin' new to me, I knew he was for the community
These hoes love to stick around and get they heart broke, I'ma bounce on a nigga like booty cheeks
Slide down on the dick like new sheets
Talk him through it, let him know what to do to me
Y'all hoes treat a nigga like a death row meal, I treat niggas like charcuterie (Ah)
Self-made, asexual, and I'm always on point like a decimal
Irritatin' these bitches like eczema, I can hang anywhere like a testicle
So much winnin' they thinkin' it's rigged, never thought I would do it this big
I'm the youngest bitch ownin' her masters, bitches old as fuck, stuck in a deal

[Chorus]
Ayy, I'm at the top of my game, I'm who they hate
This shit come with the fame, that's how I knew that I made it
I woke up lookin' this good, I'm in my prime, these niggas gotta get played
If these bitches ain't mad, I need to go harder, I can't let 'em think we the same

[Outro]
I'on wanna be your bestie, these hoes messy, always worried 'bout the next bitch
Always itchin' for a motherfuckin' problem, bitch, ho, please, go get tested
Always beggin' me to crash out with these losers, shut up, enjoy this music
Y'all gon' learn I move on my time and not for none of y'all amusement, hmm

Bigger In Texas (Official Video)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post