no-style


Hey Babe, I’m A Mess, I’m Sorry Lyrics by JC Stewart

[Verse 1]
Woke up in the back of the car
I was disoriented and so alone
Heaven knows how I got this far but
She's breaking her back to try and get this low

[Chorus]
I’ve tried everything to numb the pain
But I’ve gone too far 'cause I can’t feel a thing
I know that I love her but I just can't show it right now
Hey babe, I'm a mess and I’m sorry

[Verse 2]
She tries so hard to understand
And I made her cry when I told her she can't
She's just begging me to be kind
But I'm spitting venom
I'm a selfish man

[Verse 3]
She needs me more than ever now
She needs me but I can't be found
Standing toe to toe
But my eyes are locked into the ground
The ground

[Chorus]
'Cause I know love hurts
But I’m the one causing the pain
And I wish I could take it away but
I don't know what I should say
Hey babe, I’m a mess and I’m sorry

[Verse 4]
I'd hate me if I met me like this
I don’t do a thing except for mess it all up
This rubber band snapping at my wrist
Will never succeed in trying to wake me up

[Outro]
Part of me thinks that she should leave
'Cause she deserves so much better than me
I'll love her to death but I refuse to bring her down with me
Hey babe, I’m a mess and I’m sorry

Hey Babe, I’m A Mess, I’m Sorry (Video)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post