Hoodie Allen & Jake Miller - Outta Reach Lyrics


Outta Reach Lyrics by Hoodie Allen & Jake Miller

[Intro]
(I've been trying so hard)

[Verse 1: Hoodie Allen]
Whoa, whoa ,whoa, yeah
Rap game, Pete Davidson
Funny how I pull your girl in every single state I'm in
It's just a matter of time before I am great again
If you don't believe in that, then you's an atheist
Flow go the craziest
Got Bills on me like a Patriot
I'm so nice with it, I'm Canadian (Ay)
Heard what you sayin' but I'm barely entertainin' it
Saturday night, I do it live, I'm her favorite (I've been trying so hard)

[Verse 2: Jake Miller]
Yeah yeah, turn me up a little bit
Ay, yeah, look
Back on the road, got them linin' around the block
Feelin' summertime hot, Jimmy Butler with the shot (Swish)
I'm independent, fuck your contracts
You don't see the vision, you need some contacts
I'm puttin' you on blast, sorry that I dropped you
These days it's more water and less vodka
Heat games, I'm court side next to the roster
Me and Hoodie doin' it like Sammy and Sinatra

[Chorus: Jake Miller, Hoodie Allen]
I've been grindin' all my life and I did that all for me (Uh-huh, yeah)
Now I'm flyin' oh so high and got the whole world at my feet (Got out)
And you've been blowin' up my line but you can't get a hold of me (Why's that?)
'Cause I keep my phone on airplane mode
Yeah, I'm thirty-thousand feet outta reach (I've been trying so hard)

[Verse 3: Hoodie Allen, Jake Miller]
I'm the, I'm the I'm the
I'm the man in the city just like I'm Earling Harland
If you talkin' money to me, baby, then you know I'm calling
Friends be looking at me like "You prolly shoulda gone to college"
Now they looking to me for advice like I got all the knowledge
If you got a problem, we can settle it
I'm feelin' like Bruce Will, I be in my element
Keep poppin' them blue pills, not gonna remember it
I'm keeping it too real, ya'll really irrelevant, let it sink in
Like some tattoo ink, I be comin' up to the plate like I'm 'bout to swing
If I wanted it, uh, you know I got it
I'm a modern day prophet, all I worry 'bout is profit (Ah)

[Chorus: Jake Miller, Hoodie Allen]
I've been grindin' all my life and I did that all for me (Uh-huh, yeah)
Now I'm flying oh so high and got the whole world at my feet (Got out)
And you've been blowin' up my line but you can't get a hold of me (Why's that?)
'Cause I keep my phone on airplane mode
Yeah, I'm thirty-thousand feet outta reach (I've been trying so hard)

Outta Reach (Official Video)

0 Comments

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post