Bullet For My Valentine - Bullet For My Valentine Album Lyrics and Tracklist


Bullet For My Valentine Album Lyrics and Tracklist by Bullet For My Valentine
Released November 5, 2021
Bullet for My Valentine is the upcoming seventh studio album by Welsh heavy metal band Bullet for My Valentine. Originally scheduled for release on October 22, 2021, it was released on November 5, 2021.

Song Credits:
Album: Bullet For My Valentine
Artist: Bullet For My Valentine
Producers: Carl Bown
Writers: Charlie Simpson, Jamie Mathias, Jason Bowld, Matt Tuck & Michael “Padge” Paget
Label: Search And Destroy Records & Spinefarm Records
Release Date: November 5, 2021

Bullet For My Valentine Tracklist:

  1. Parasite Lyrics
  2. Knives Lyrics
  3. My Reverie Lyrics
  4. No Happy Ever After Lyrics
  5. Can’t Escape the Waves Lyrics
  6. Bastards Lyrics
  7. Rainbow Veins Lyrics
  8. Shatter Lyrics
  9. Paralysed Lyrics
  10. Death By A Thousand Cuts Lyrics
admin

Updated daily with the latest and upcoming music and song lyrics. Go to Home

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post