POORSTACY Ft. Travis Barker - Darkest Night Lyrics

Darkest Night Lyrics by POORSTACY Ft. Travis Barker

I only see you on the darkest of nights (Darkest of nights)
And why (Why) do you feel like you have to lie? (Like you have to lie?)
Oh, I (Oh, I) just want you here with me tonight (Here with me tonight)
Oh, I (I) just want you here with me tonight (Here with me tonight)

Your skin tight dress and perfume make me want you to myself (Want you to myself)
Oh, I don't wanna hurt you, but I will if you think it helps (If you think it helps)
Let's drive through the moonlight, I don't wanna see myself (I don't wanna see myself)
And get high before the sunrise, I want you and nothing else (You and nothing else)

Oh, oh (Oh, oh, oh)
Oh, oh (Oh, oh, oh)
Oh, oh (Oh, oh, oh)
Oh, oh (Oh, oh, oh)

I only see you on the darkest of nights (Darkest of nights)
And why do you feel like you have to lie? (Like you have to lie?)
Oh, I just want you here with me tonight (You, here with me tonight)
Oh, I just want you here with me tonight (You, here with me tonight)

Oh, oh (Oh, oh, oh)
Oh, oh (Oh, oh, oh)
Oh, oh (Oh, oh, oh)
Oh, oh (Oh, oh, oh, you, here with me tonight)

I (I) only see you on the darkest of nights (Darkest of nights)
And why (Oh, why) do you feel like you have to lie? (Like you have to lie?)
Oh, I (Oh, I) just want you here with me tonight (You, here with me tonight)
Oh, I (Oh, I), just want you here with me tonight (You, here with me tonight)

Previous Post Next Post