Sander Kleinenberg Ft. Dev - We Rock It Lyrics

We Rock It Lyrics by Sander Kleinenberg
(Ft. Dev)

We rock it!
We rock it!
We rock it!

It' Sunday night
It's Monday morning
I give you warning that I might have to buy this flight, flight
Just to ball it
'Cause life is boring, and I might be snoring
But I'll still pour this drink up
And then destroy it
If you're driving flouring
If you hide the story
'Cause I'll find, and I'll take it, and I won't ignore it
That I've created what you're imitating
Bitch, calm down, you know my situation

(x2)
We rock it!
We rock it!
We rock it all night!

Get a drink, the late night
???
Throw it away and find another one
I'ma hit the club, I need a hand ??
Gets one into my bedroom
Got a sweet tooth so bring it, like
Strangers with candy
My policy is privacy
Gonna drive this seat, I'd probably let you know my property
But that don't mean monogamy
No, there's no stopping me
I like to play monopoly as long as you keep watching me
Fucking me, and talking to me

(x4)
We rock it!
We rock it!
We rock it all night!

It feels so right, it must be wrong
Please excuse me while I rock you all night long
When I go left, you go right
You and me, on track, we rock it all night, all night long
All night long,
You and me, on track, we rock it all night, all night long
All night long
You and me, on track, we rock it all night

(x4)
We rock it!
We rock it!
We rock it all night!

Previous Post Next Post