Sean Brown Ft. Diamond - Fire Like Summer Lyrics

Fire Like Summer Lyrics by Sean Brown
(Ft. Diamond)

[Pre Hook]
You know, I’ve been gone real high
Ain’t nobody bringin’ me down
Sound like summer time in my town
You know, I’ve been knock down to the ground
Didn’t think I will come back around
Shinin’ like summer time in my town

[Hook]
I’m gonna be on fire, fire like it’s summer time
I’m gonna be, I’m gonna be on fire like it’s summer time
I’m gonna be on fire like the summer time, fire like it’s summer time
I’m gonna be, I’m gonna be on fire like it’s summer time

[Verse]
I’m gonna be on fire, that’s for real, real
I know I’mma make it, that’s the deal
Man that’s on my mind from long time ago
If you can’t stand it, nigga that’s how you feel
Summer time, roll on blunt , no worries on my band, I ain’t got a friend
Sit and work my way, I’mma get it there
I’mma sex that thing, I ain’t gotta stay
Yeah, real shade and I’m feelin’ like
Really, tonight we gonna be a good night
I’mma take flight, take flight, take flight, take flight
Ain’t that handin’ from that mess on my shine

[Pre Hook] + [Hook]

[Verse]
We sit here so I’m bagin’ the ay
Summer time sippin’, no way is high as fuck, I’m glossin’ up
Like I do this shit all day
If you thing I’ve come here to say
That should shows I’ve been this lay
Here picked up, guys on flick
Just sound another as a D., drinks on me
Come with me, sex on the beach
Vall Malley, roll up the tree
Can lean that, pop it, on fife for hunnit degrees
As Juny, I wind fine, on TV like crime time
Get better with time
Wet coast put trime,
My home girls, gonna pull up,
Gotta cook the spice, we gonna get up
And blue flames, that pint us
Heard everything straight did it
There’s pretty face in this Georgia Aston
Big old booty boy, I’mma start trackin’
My girl crape, we gonna go throw
I’mma drink one, ok blunt too

[Hook x 2]

admin

Updated daily with the latest and upcoming music and song lyrics. Go to Home

Previous Post Next Post