Rocky Diamonds Ft. Chrishan - Dividends Lyrics

Dividends Lyrics by Rocky Diamonds
(Ft. Chrishan)

[Hook: Chrishan]
You don't love me, you love my dividends
My dividends, from the bed of lies that you're sleeping in
It's evident, my dividends, dividends, oh yeah
Oh yeah yeah yeah

[Verse: Rocky Diamonds]
Aye look, she say she luv me but I know she only luv these
Bands I been gettin' when I'm trappin', how I'm speedin'
But I'm takin' these trips cross the country
Are you with me? Rollin' on so you won't get a fuckin' penant
Believe that! The last bitch, I bought her back
I mean she kept it in my lane, call it bad
I mean that shit way out my hands and I ain't fuckin' wid it
But she a hotheaded, and I get it, nigga

[Hook]

[Verse 2: Rocky Diamonds]
It's like every time I see you, I see a hand out
But you know I don't do 'em handouts
Look baby, you need to go and hold your mans down
Befo' you get yo ass cut off, girl
I'll easily replace that, I ride around
Do the shit, I don't get face
Niggas see me with their bitches
Don't you see their face?
But I'm a soldier so I read it for whateva
No pace, can't get no cheddar, believe that

[Hook]

admin

Updated daily with the latest and upcoming music and song lyrics. Go to Home

Previous Post Next Post