Glasses Malone Ft. Dom Kennedy - After Hours Lyrics

After Hours Lyrics by Glasses Malone
(Ft. Dom Kennedy)

[Verse 1]
All these hoes all up in our sex
Cuz 20 bottles all a nigga take
The baddest one want my erects
This type of movies all I (?)
30 minutes, but it feel like hours
Tell my goon round up the hitters
Cuz breaking out got me feeling sour
I'm allergic to you broke niggas
Hoe said my name 1000 times
I done debbed like 1000 people
Billy waitin' for me outside
But I treat that bitch like a (?)
Gettin' cash is a tiny (?)
From coach to first class flights
Berries Towns and Roscoe
Got a feelin' that tonight gon' be a good night

[Chorus]
2 am, now we leavin' the club
3 am, niggas coppin' fo' grub
4 am, bitches makin' their choice
5 am, now I'm makin' her moist
6 am, got 'er flexin' the joints
6:15, I'm so sick of her voice
I kicked her out, called up a friend
12 am, we gon' do it again, nigga
(Callin' up the bros like) Let's do it again (x4)

[Verse 2]
This is for the liquor store
Santals for four quarters right on Teeko
We jammin', just placed my order with a new honey
I caught due like 200
Who want it? Ok, back to my shit
It look good on you, girl
Yeah, I like how that fit
On the white iPhone ringtone you'z a flick
Got 6000 for a walkthrough on the fifth
Then I made anotha 10 G's on the tenth
Cuz OPM is the label that pays me
And I'm not tryna have another baby
So now I strap up even if she extra pretty
If you eva in LA sometimes, that's our city
My number start with 323, just like the G
If you ain't tryna give me no pussy, then I'mma leave
She don't wanna do that, tho, she tryna craize
Ova the 60 inch TV screen, still here sprayin', aha

[Chorus]

[Bridge x2]
Tell your friends
To get with my friends
And we could be friends
Through the seventh weekend

[Chorus]

admin

Updated daily with the latest and upcoming music and song lyrics. Go to Home

Previous Post Next Post