Jadakiss - Young, Gifted & Black (Freestyle) Lyrics

Young, Gifted & Black (Freestyle) Lyrics by Jadakiss

[Minister Farrakhan]
So out of the mercy of Allah
And the law, written in our nature
We call an individual, into existence
And when that individual come, I make no apologies
For what I'm about to say

Ha ha
Uh, yea

I've been running the city so long, I'm getting tired
Appreciate when I hear something and get inspired
Moma shoulda' told you stay away from the fire
Today you on a tombstone, yesterday it was a flyer
Case still pendin', three piece ill linen
Sixty forty, the white man's still winnin'
Getting my prayers in, I know I'm still sinnin'
We gon' fishbowl everything nigga, fuck tintin'
Wrong energy'll kill a vibe
Don't compare me to no rapper if he still alive
Can't find another human being ill as I
I got a drifferent DNA, I'm from a iller tribe
'Bout to roll up a whole new leaf
I got gold teeth and they don't chew beef
Summer time in the coup, only roll two deep
Say it takes a real wolf to expose true sheep
You ain't got enough hear, your soul's too weak
Probably scared to get dirty, your clothes too fleek
What I smoke, you can't burn it
The crown has to be passed down, you can't earn it
Shit that I do in the booth, you can't learn it
When the knife is stuck in your neck, you can't turn it
No wonder you need a point guard and a true center
You confused, used to be a dude, you Bruce Jenner
Sad thing is, we just getting started, you finished
I was chillin', gettin' dope money for two winners
Real nigga' what's the definition
And I do it for the hood not the recognition
No state number, but heavy respect in prison
Cause I'm drop dead nice with the mechanism
[?] street wise with the message in 'em
And I slap-box the beat 'till I wrestle with 'em
And told y'all before about messin' with him
He a G, I don't know why you're F'in' with him
Hit him with the double techs like the ref'll hit 'em
Line man call his man in the yard and he left it in him
Say every real leader got a lesson in him
He do these right here with no effort in 'em
That was forty, go listen to that
And just skip back, I'm young gifted and black!

Ha-Hehhhh!
Jadakiss season has returned!
I love it

Previous Post Next Post