Glasses Malone Ft. Kendrick Lamar - Thuggin’ Lyrics

Thuggin’ Lyrics by Glasses Malone
(Ft. Kendrick Lamar)

[Intro: 2Pac]
The only way I've been practicing my whole life is to be responsible for what I do. I don't know how to be responsible for what every black male did. I don't know. Yes I am gonna say that I'm a thug, that's because I came from the gutter and I'm still here

[Verse 1: Glasses Malone]
I'm a mothafuckin' thug, I hate payin' taxes
Just hate it, I'm tryna fuck a couple actresses
If I don't got it I'ma make it
Still don't got it, I'ma take it
Run that shit, take your shit, that's what I won't do
Out here doin' what I want to
Nigga you do what you can
That's the difference, I'm a mothafuckin' man
I'm a man, nigga, and as a man I don't take that
I don't do Versace, that's that gay shit
Yeah I said it, I'm a thug
I'm a thug, nigga, guess I need a mothafuckin' hug
Well dig my mama up and tell her give me one
Lotta niggas say they're real, I'm the realest one
I'm the realest, this exactly how I'm feelin', bruh
Ain't no chillin', bruh
I'm a mothafuckin' thug

[Hook: Glasses Malone] x4
I'm a mothafuckin' thug

[Verse 2: Glasses Malone]
It's all about the Benjamins
Nigga, fuck George Zimmerman
How it's pistol versus hand?
Take your whoopin' like a mothafuckin' man
Pussy, damn, how hard can a kid hit?
And why them local rappers ain't did shit?
Lil Wayne said, "Fuck the Heat"
Same local rapper niggas wanted beef
Fun, brother versus brother
No hesitation when you face the same color
None, I'm sayin' what the fuck you niggas stand for?
Guess it's lost in the South, Jim Crow
Still I'm shootin' in the gym
Thinkin' back, shit I couldn't hit the rim
Nigga you should see my game now
If it's a fully, nigga aim down
Let the gun work
Super clean but I've done dirt
Talked the shit until my tongue hurt
And I don't run from skirmishes, nigga
I'm a mothafuckin' thug

[Hook: Glasses Malone]

[Verse 3: Kendrick Lamar]
Sometimes I look in the mirror and ask myself what I'm scared of
How dare the media portray me this way, I can hear the
Crowd screaming, the weirdest of chants, they all in my ear-a
Artist of era, role model I can't
It's like I'm a parrot, apparently I'm marking the dance
I seen done with the devil, such a ghetto romance
How many niggas fall victim, looking at you trapped in the system
Mentally they kept you in prison, and you won't get out, no one visit
Open up your mouth no one listen, you in denial, nigga
I'm in denial with you, I dial dead homies numbers off this liquor
Time and time again I find myself inside the cerebellum
Of several felons, Orion's belt couldn't live in my world
I seen tigers, lions let lose, I'm next door to Earl
I guess I rely on Jesus to save us before I refer
The madness, my neighbours witness get mashed
The masses don't know
I'm packing this four and harassing your ho
Antagonizing the business you love the most
See the difference to my approach is a 40 ounce at the store
If a forty bounce, to get low
I never learn, I'm hard headed
The corporate world don't like it but I said it

[Hook: Glasses Malone]

[Bridge: Kendrick Lamar] x2
Look in my eyes, what do you see?
God Orion lives in me

[Outro: Kendrick Lamar]
Thug, thug, all I ever was
Look around, all I ever done
Thug, thug, all I ever was
Look around, all I ever done
Thug, thug, all I ever was
Look around, all I ever done
Thug, thug, all I ever was
Look around

Previous Post Next Post