Nipsey Hussle Ft. Dom Kennedy - Don’t Forget Us Lyrics

Don't Forget Us Lyrics by Nipsey Hussle
(Featuring: Dom Kennedy)

[Hook x2: Dom Kennedy]
I’m just sitting round here smoking weed with my niggas
I just hope when we gone that they don’t forget us

[Verse 1: Nipsey Hussle]
Look, we just sitting here tryna win, pull up to the spot it’s a flock of Benz
So much smoke need oxygen, re-up money that’s not to spend
All gold bottles at Toxic and standing on the couch me and my accomplices
Pop a bottle, spot the bitch, get the bitch, got the bitch
Streets wanna know when you droppin Nip?
Police wanna know how you got your Six?
Niggas on the side hate to watch the shit
See you on top so they throw rocks and shit
Never was really with the talking shit
Me, I just went and got a pot to piss
Upgrade diamonds on my watch and shit
Pictures on the wall at my offices
AC colder than my Compton bitch talking that “You don’t even need a condom” shit
Look, I’m really on some baller shit on some rich nigga I ain't gotta call you shit
On some fuck with me if you loyal shit, everybody in my circle get spoiled shit
Really started in the soil shit, crowns on the wrist that’s royal shit

[Hook x2]

[Verse 2: Nipsey Hussle]
Look, we just sitting here tryna win, drop 20 bands you can fly us in
Turned down deals you gone try again, we need a partnership it ain't no signing him
You don’t see the type of cars we in, you don’t see the shows and the lines for them?
You don’t know the spots we residing in, nigga we straight with dough ain't no enticing him
Look at my life my friend, I got the right to win
I put the grinding in, even on them nights when the lights was dim
When my hope was low, I found light within
I know it’s ups and downs so every loss I took I knew to strike again
And I be saying a lot, that’s a priceless gem
And if we living in Hell, is it alright to sin?
I had a goal to chase, a life to live
I tried to wash my hands, pulled me right back in

[Hook x2]

Previous Post Next Post