Young Chris - Y’all Don’t Hear Me Tho (Freestyle) Lyrics



Y'all Don't Hear Me Tho (Freestyle) Lyrics by Young Chris

Yeah, yeah, Sean Chris, nigger!
So sweet!
So, so sweet!
..scumbag is smart enough, dump ass!
I know you’re used to young guns, this only one hand,
Count the urban, nigger this is number one dread
Put it all on one…
Go to ..twenty deep, conversation with who, bitch?
I let my money speak!
Life’s a sunny beach, cargos and bunny… rabbit chase,
Got a habit for fashion…
Check my fresh nigger, so you…
Too much models nigger, stupid…
What’s your main holes, we train those
Change whores like we change clothes!
Shit shows how…
Kill… west coast..
Little mistress do the tissues when that shit come hit you!
..make that bitch go with you,
..make sure they did,
..put that ass to..
Hey, nigger, go…
..how they ride on Chris dick!
I keep the….
Got my shots…
Try to suck it up the shades,
Try to suck it up.. tell the bitch is Chris Pain!
My lady…
Acting like… mother fucker play
Another tomb stone in the mother fucker grave
Bitches, die, dies, division warrior down!
Because I go girls, niggers!
Where you go?

This image may be subject to copyright.
Young Chris - Y'all Don't Hear Me Tho (Freestyle) Lyrics

0 Comments

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post