Tony Yayo ft. Styles P, Desparado, Problemz - Dead Rappers Lyrics



Dead Rappers Lyrics by Tony Yayo Ft. Styles P, Desparado, Problemz

hustle to get a dollar bill way out ..
shawty get a porsche straight out ..
desperado with problemz bang out game
left in ..in the shawty i lay out games
shits ..up like the lil john
wanna get pop it real gonna hope that you dont feel
hope you dont feel,
by the way you style, ive been hacked crapped money im an eightys child
only run around with niggas this crazy ..
hope your girl with the .. nigga at the moon shit ..never ..you back
now you can take it than that, then bring em back
mother f*cker you cut your girl slack
right before we cut it back nigga out now what a ..

chorus:
what you want nigga
loyalty, money, respect
get your power for my nigga .. fly in jets
have em chillin in the eye and get away from the stress
but right now real talk these rappers is dead.

the game is fake and niggas is singing
are you ..balls and you think that youre winnin
let me tell you by the real man that you took a real big diddy
nowadays im pop to say that is all kid diddy
damn trust me dog you now what you pretend to be
the time that is given ..you down is .. mentally
youre not a dog youre an actor far from real
ima teach your face like ...
you got a mind nigga you need both
and you take me down dont do need ..
entertain me down dog you need ..
.. me bother they say d. dont falls
...
shit be nice with your hands ..that were ..
so tell me what youre havin to say im .. pop your face
you can tell ..you can tell god what happened the day

2 x chorus:
what you want nigga
loyalty, money, respect
get your power for my nigga .. fly in jets
have em chillin in the eye and get away from the stress
but right now real talk these rappers is dead.

said ... nigga i box offers
still get respected by the niggas
say niggas smart cause my mental .. offers
got me remain shot like my ..
life is a game that i cant fulfill .. i cant foresee
still on a drop like a drop ...
still on a whistle i watch and walk ..
only got rush up nigga i am a ..
flow out this world yes nigga im a martian
..in my chest ..yes my heart is ..
guess my life is a .. chinese box
four wings with no ..for the life ..

palm trees on the sunset ...from your grudgers
you know ..somebody kill you
i turn you corner in the .. visuals
show you best run the stairs you might run the pistols
.. call a pistol .. issues
im only mixing with the them real niggas
im only mixing with them real killers
... new maserati g f*ck it up what a bad luck

This image may be subject to copyright.

0 Comments

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post