Drag-On ft. Styles P - Ribbon In The Sky Lyrics



Ribbon In The Sky Lyrics by Drag-On Ft. Styles P

yeah to see them no bigger than a match box
my stash box still ..hammer for black ..
we just watch out for the met lock
i do me but i think big and act pack, i’m back ..
i am a f*cking fever i hard ..but my ..pop
justin bieber your boss is..back box even ..i don’t touch a nigga
... nigga i ain’t ducking nigga
my defense back peace and some back ..
the stress season cope niggas no season
dutching his love smack it out no reason
drag dash i’m back on my different shit
drown ..at the border give em ..
somebody call ..tell that my flow’s going back ..

yeah my nigga death on that, is the ghost .. i’m here to..
kill all these niggas put the flags on that
got all these niggas i put my mask on that yeah
it look the strap in the shooter .. looking for food again
.. niggas bottons, but i ain’t to take death
say that shit for the key .. contribute a .. f*ck what the ..
still move kilos, that’s why .. you little nigga destroy
i’ma destroy you, what?
‘cause all my niggas coping nuts
we got punds we still rolling the ..up
i got the .. even though the gun loaded up
don’t be mother f*cking face open up.

yeah ... let’s get it
i got hamers .. ‘cause with the hat ..hair trigger nigga
i ain’t got a .. stop stressing ...looking like a ..in the sky
i got ..as long
tryin to talk .. i’m in this motha f*cka jungle ..
..this is epic .. give us face ... just credit ..don’t forget it
bring em up ..paramedics ..
separation from your body .. forgive me
yeah

This image may be subject to copyright.
admin

Updated daily with the latest and upcoming music and song lyrics. Go to Home

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post