Dom Kennedy Ft. Curren$y - Hennessy Beach Lyrics



Hennessy Beach by Dom Kennedy Ft. Curren$y

[Hook - Dom Kennedy]
My niggas trying hard to get it
We making sure the cars is tinted
I'm making sure the broads is with it
I hit her with the extra large addiction
With some niggas trying hard to get it
And we making sure the cars is tinted
I'm making sure the broads is with it
I hit her with the extra large addiction

[Verse 1 - Dom]
Calico, hope you hoes is all legal
I take the most thickest and
Leave the rest with my people
Guns kill niggas and hurt, pussy is lethal
Raised in West Philly
Her favorite team is the Eagles
Got one dog, I think that shit is a beagle
She dress like one of them girls at Fred Segal
Totally! I just make her buy a bunch of clothes
For me. Then we go out to eat, I order
Steak with the rosemary
Before we in the house, I be digging in the
Hosiery. She ghost for me. I put that on her father
And the rosary. The older we become
Life is just begun. You like how that drink taste?
Mix it with some pre-cum
I hang around millionaires cause I could maybe be one
If you don't understand that, you are really D-umb
If you know a nigga real as me
I would like to see one
A couple homies locked away
I hope this city free some
Goin' to the pros, I'm tired of playing D-1
Can't stay in the same place
Life is not a re-run
I broke out, hit it one time
Then I jumped out. When her plane land
I think Spitta is choked out
Tortoise shell frames on, yeah niggas Loc'd out
Can't wait to bring the '62 with the spokes out
Cause it's all in our reach
I be waiting for you nigga, right here
On Hennessy Beach

[Curren$y]
Now I never had a glass of Hennessy in my life
I can't lie.. but I did have a shot of XO this morning
Shout out for the housewarming gift, they
Sent that to the room..
I didn't drive over here, not drinking and driving
Kush rolling.. aiite..

Staying in my Nike Cartays
Beach front home, cause I was stacking and playing
The back, all alone. Niggas is dead over raps
Gone over songs. I'm rolling something Herculean
Cheese past strong like it gotta be on 'roids, boy
Here's another hit, that Barry Bonds
Spitta know how to treat a woman, sugar
Cut all that real girl shit out, I prove it to ya
Snatch it with producers, I get high
To do my work. I'm a roofer
Instead of paying attention you niggas paying
Them bitches. That's why you in that position
Looking up at the jets, waving bye, staining your eyes
Cause we satellite high
In 1997, I dreamt about riding around a Porsche 911
But now platiunum, opening a car lot to sell em
My bottom bitch sew it, all goes down
But she never tell it..

This image may be subject to copyright.
Dom Kennedy Ft. Curren$y - Hennessy Beach Lyrics
admin

Updated daily with the latest and upcoming music and song lyrics. Go to Home

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post