The Friendly Beasts - A Gregory Brothers Christmas! Lyrics



Here is A Gregory Brothers Christmas! Lyrics by The Friendly Beasts
Lyrics at moozikportal.blogspot.com

Jesus our brother, kind and good
Was humbly born in a stable rude
& the friendly beasts around him stood
Jesus, our vrother, kind & good.

I said the donkey, all shaggy & brown.
I carried his mother uphill & down.
I carried his mother to Bethlehem town.
I, said the donkey, all shaggy & brown.

I, said the cow, all white & red.
I gave him my manger for his bed.
I gave him my hay to pillow his head.
I, said the cow, all white & red.

I, said the sheep, with curly horn.
I gave him my wool for his blanket warm.
He wore my coat on Christmas morn.
I, said the sheep, with curly horn.
http://moozikportal.blogspot.com/2010/12/friendly-beasts-gregory-brothers.html

I, said the doves, from rafters high.
I cooed him to sleep, so he would not cry.
We cooed him to sleep, my mate & i.
I, said the dove, from rafters high.

I, said the nerd, all pasty & white.
I, know more equations than one can write.
My witty remarks soothed Jesus all night.
I, said the nerd, all pasty & white.

Thus, every beast by some good spell,
In the stable dark, was glad to tell
of the gifts they gave emmanuel -
of the gifts they gave emmanuel.
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post