Eason Chan 最新派台歌 - “My Private Christmas Song” Lyrics



“My Private Christmas Song” Lyrics - Eason Chan 最新派台歌
Lyrics at moozikportal.blogspot.com

While this Christmas
I am falling like snowflakes at your door
As my guardian angel's singing for someone else
Eternity is sting when love has turned into pain
O Love must be something I don't deserve
This is my private Christmas Song

All the memories are fading
Snow turns to raining
As tonight I am craving for those endless kisses
http://moozikportal.blogspot.com/2010/12/eason-chan-my-private-christmas-song.html

A melody must be written for someone
just like a child has its parents

This song is somthing you don't care
This is my Private Christmas song
This is my Private Christmas Song
admin

Updated daily with the latest and upcoming music and song lyrics. Go to Home

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post