Bridget Kelly Ft. Mack Wilds - Act Like That Lyrics

Act Like That Lyrics by Bridget Kelly
(Ft. Mack Wilds)

[Verse 1]
Hey, 2 banz so sad
You think you can handle it?
Car feelings and run away
Now I know who I’m dealin’ with
You took your turn
Baby change up when it’s your turn
All up in my face, you talkin’ good yeah
You should really do your research

[Hook]
And I know you only want me cuz it’s jam
If it wasn’t for my tricky shirt
Sure you hate my attitude
You say, Why you act like that?
Why you gotta act like that?
You can leave I know you’ll come right back
Like you ain’t really mean it
Top down, we take the seanin’
I know you didn’t mean it, mean it
You can leave I know you’ll comin’ right back
You don’t really mean it, mean it

[Verse 2]
You ain’t gotta worry about love
Cuz that ain’t what we here for
Summer time find, do the thing one time
Say it’s just a flame, boy you sure
Say it’s just a game, boy you’re sure
But you try me
Now you into deep, if you wanna swim good, baby you know where to find me, find me
But you playin’ too cool, it’s a new day, time for new rules
I can do things you should pick up
I’m the shit, let me teach you

[Hook]

[Verse 3]
Girl you bad like a motherfucker
And I ain’t worry bout a motherfucker
With a couple more shots of the henny
You may never call tap roll
Yeah, long dick style baby
Hittin’ motion, get another nigga
Life skin so responsible time on lazy
I leave a message cuz you fine to get it
Why you always fuck girl like you so damn rude
This attitude beside will leave me on that school

Even thou you mad it’s gonna be alright
But you comin’ home with me, alright
Boy you know it’s gonna be alright, alright

Even thou you say it’s gonna be, alright
You try to play me like you know it’s, alright
Don’t be mad when them niggas….alright, alright, alright

[Hook]

Previous Post Next Post