Audio Push - You Know You Like It (Remix) Lyrics

You Know You Like It (Remix) Lyrics by Audio Push

[Verse 1 : Price]
In a Ferrari or a Jaguar, Honda or a Buick
Either way I'm movin' always knew I had to drive do it
Always kept the same wave, stuck it out with my team
Bitch I'm Wayne Wade off the head with these lines
I feel like Wayne brain, money long like Wayne bread
Trynna give all of my niggas chains like the slave trade
Used to rock J's in line now we rock the main stage
Tell her if she talkin' paper we on the same page
Wait ! (paper, page)
Give me a grade I need a A+
[?] girl drink until my brain rush
First they prayed for our downfall now they praise us
Made nigga ain't nobody make us, raise up
I told her she beautiful watch her face blush
She just need more personality less make up
Less Instagram, less gossip and less Facebook
Take my advice and shit be smoother than a [?]
All gas I don't know how breaks look real deal
House nigga finna get the strap and now you feel [?]
Till you hit the field where it's muder-muder kill-kill
Poppin' all that molly all you need is pop a chill pill
That's why you in pain
I refuse to have my niggas diyin' in vain I provide in my lane
With champaign for the pain hit my song say my name
Yeah I know you niggas like it but it drives you insane
Let's go!

[Hook : Price]
I know you like it but it drives you insane
I know you like it but it drives you insane
Yeah
I know you like it but it drives you insane
I know you like it but it drives you insane

[Verse 2 : Oktane]
Hold up! (slow down)
How you doin' that ? (wow)
You caught my attention like I threw it at you
Nigga, who is that?
I mean the one that look good from the face down
The one that's taking up space from the waist down
Break down green, I don't know if it's the drinks now
But I think you might've been the baddest in the place now
Steps in exta-feeted, extra-lifted
Make that next decision your best decision
Ain't gotta be extra with it touch the realest
And you see from the sec you feel it this [?]
[?] my fresh to my step
See that's the type of thing that make a ladie undress
So I told her "come through and let's undress"
She said the one that make me take it to the bathroom yes
Girl the ganja is flight take your time do it right
Cause I ain't gon' force you to have the time of your life uh
You know I like it everytime you gettin' brain but
He keep textin' you keep tryin' to see the names and
I trynna be honest I ain't trynna kick game
I hit them other niggas and you know we ain't the same
So you know when I get in it you be screamin' Oktane
Hit the spot no matter what we [?] scream my real name
Put the switch to you hips so [?] to your fame so
What you want shit, what you wanna do ?

[Hook : Price]

Previous Post Next Post