Tommy Brown Ft. Eric Bellinger & Travi$ Scott - Trippin’ On Me Lyrics

Trippin’ On Me Lyrics by Tommy Brown
(Ft. Eric Bellinger & Travi$ Scott)

[Hook: Travi$ Scott]
My girl be thinkin' 'bout girls, she's always trippin' on me
She be trippin' on me, trippin' on me
My girl be thinkin' 'bout girls, she's always trippin' on me
She be trippin' on me, she be trippin' on me
I told that bitch, "Hallelujah, more power to you"
I be power trippin', it ain't nothin' new though
I told that bitch, "sayonara, see you later
Adios, I'm gettin' to the paper"

[Verse 1: Tommy Brown]
She always reachin' for my phone, but we ain't married
She say she love me for me, but she loves the karats
She done met all of my niggas, now I'm embarrassed
Took her all around the world, even took trips to Paris

[Refrain: Tommy Brown]
Now with all this bread I spent, buyin' all your shit
How could I pretend we could just be friends?
And with all the arguments and the "where the hell you been?"
You had good intent, but I must admit

[Hook: Travi$ Scott]

[Verse 2: Travi$ Scott]
She always reachin' for my phone, baby we ain't married
And she don't like when I sip that lean, she say it makes me scary
Baby don't try to worry, oh no ordinary
I give you that good dick, longer than a dictionary

[Refrain: Travi$ Scott] + [Hook: Travi$ Scott + Eric Bellinger]

What did I do to lose all your trust?
Girl why you so damn insecure?
Why would I do anything to jeopardize our love?
Girl why you so damn paranoid?
Maybe it's cause you know what you was doin' last night
Maybe you wasn't with your girls when I was really with my boys
Guess I can thank your conscience

[Hook: Travi$ Scott + Eric Bellinger]

Previous Post Next Post