Jetpack Jones - Rendezvous In Guadalupe Lyrics

Rendezvous In Guadalupe Lyrics
by Jetpack Jones

[Verse 1]
I wanna go parasailing in South America
With a black girl from the south of America
Like Atlanta, maybe Texas
Scrambled eggs and fried steak for breakfast
Go to sleep in Cuba, break bread in Aruba
Young girls and cougars, but no medusas
They love me, I love them, don’t care what you say
We rendezvous in Guadalupe

[Hook]
In Guadalupe…
Rendezvous in Guadalupe… (x4)
Don’t care what you say…
We rendezvous In Guadalupe… (x8)

[Verse 2]
Collect sea shells with a demi-goddess
On the shore of the dead sea
And watch sunsets on the edge of Saturn
With an alien like me
We just share stories and exchange knowledge
Then we skip to the next beat
You never know compassion ’til you walk with passion
Towards goals in your bare feet
I love all art, respect all artists
And I hope you respect me
I wanna meet a jazzy singer with her own vibe
And vocals so sweet
She get swept from her feet ’cause my love is complete
She been dealin’ with creeps that don’t see what she keeps
She love me, I love her, don’t care what you say
We rendezvous in Guadalupe

[Hook]

[Verse 3]
Wanna get away and see somethin’ new
Meet someone who doesn’t notice you
Most people wanna stay in one place waitin’ on fate
Scared of mistakes, they store hate with a stank face
Just get out and see it
She’s got a real ass and she love when I squeeze it
The moment is yours, I know you can seize it
And money is nice, but you don’t really need it
Freedom exists, just choose when to be it
I’m telling the truth and I hope you can see it
Aquatic vibes, I’m by the sea
With a gorgeous woman with class that’s a freak
We don’t care what you say…
We don’t care what you say…
We rendezvous in Guadalupe

[Hook]

Jetpack Jones - Rendezvous In Guadalupe Lyrics
Previous Post Next Post