J Cole - NY State Of Mind (Freestyle) Lyrics



Here is NY State Of Mind (Freestyle) Lyrics by J Cole
Lyrics at moozikportal.blogspot.com

Straight out the dungeons of rap
where fake n-gga don’t make it back
hey, hey, ugh
gossip from those that barely knew my name
i guess they figured I changed witht his new found fame
or this new damn chain
I’m in the new damn lane
now my money taller than Shaq stacked with two Yao Mings
but never mind haters girl
I won’t bring you round lames
rather bring you round Hov
let you meet Bron James
sit you up at VIP and let you sip Champagne
watch the them jealous hoes peeking
mad they just can’t hang
if thats the ishh you into
this life is funny cause despite the money
nothing stops the rain from pouring
life aint always bright and sunny
nothng stops the pain, you just ignore it
and keep fighting hunny
so much drive, aint no cop alive can take my license from me
I’m swerving on em, fast lane
Feyettnaim lifestyle, foot down on the gas man
passport tight now, I’m leaving on the last plane
balling was my first love you can’t have my last name
I said, balling was my first love you can’t have my last name
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post